decorate your work with a fabric rose
In this video, I propose to make this original handbag in which we decorated one of its sides with this rose we made from fabric.
I think it is a very simple and beautiful project and the flower itself is a great idea to decorate any other kind of work.
We can put it on a purse, on a backpack, on a necklace, as a brooch, or on the lapel of a coat, I think it’s a lovely flower.
The templates in this tutorial are free. If you like my channel you can consider making a DONATION and support my project. It is OPTIONAL, but you will help keep all channel expenses for new free tutorials. As a thank you I’ll give you access to all the free templates you ordered. You have these options:
– 💳 Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=78XNGAKPGHKYE
– 💳 Credit card or bank transfer from checking account: https://donate.stripe.com/cN2g22dttdYmchO000
If you want to collaborate with me, you can become a Thimble member:
- silver (help my channel)
- prayed (video before anyone else)
- platinum (exclusive videos)
también puedes hacer tus compras de costura o lo que vayas a comprar en Aliexpress o Amazon entrando desde mis tiendas (*)
For today’s exercise we will use the following materials.
- fabrics to make the flower. They are the same color, but in different shades.
- a green leaf fabric
- Two fabrics that I will use for the inside and outside of the fabrics
- felt-type stabilizer and one side is thermoadhesive.
- A bias binding tape about 3 cm wide
- A hook in case we want to use it later carried by hand
- And a zipper with a length of 15 centimeters