Basket "Garden" with applications
In today’s video I propose to make this spectacular basket.
As you can see, it has a very cheerful decoration. With these flower pots that we made with appliqués and yo-yos, I put them on both sides and then joined the fabric that I put here on the base with the lining.
I’m going to use it to store the projects and the work I did in the middle, but you can use it for whatever you want.
For today’s tutorial we will use the following materials:
- Two canvas fabrics with which we will make the outer part.
- To make the appliqués we will use friselle, which is double-sided. As you can see, on one side it is a paper, on the other side it is shiny and will allow us to place the different pieces very easily.
- We also need to use scraps, offcuts, of different fabrics with which we will make the appliqués.
- We have buttons with which we will decorate,
- Pearl thread with which we will embroider the stems of the different flowers.
- For the handle I will use this type of strap which, as you can see, is the tone of the fabrics I used
- And finally I have a stabilizer. This is about half an inch thick, which will allow the basket to have a good body and shape.
En el siguiente enlace puedes acceder a nuestro Canal de YouTube “Retales de Mil Colores” donde podrás ver el vídeo y suscribirte para verlo tantas veces como quieras.
La mayoría de nuestros vídeos se graban con la opción de subtítulos. Tienes que activar esta opción cuando empieces a reproducir el vídeo. La mayoría de nuestros vídeos se graban con subtítulos.
- silver (help my channel)
- gold (videos before anyone else)
- platinum (exclusive videos)