Convertible iron cover
This tutorial is part of the benefits offered to Platinum Dice members.In today’s video, I showcase my version of this iron storage bag. You can see that it is full of details.This bag is a little special for those who don’t know about it because when you open it, it turns into a mat that allows us to iron directly on the sewing table.
To access the patterns and full list of materials, you must have a YouTube subscription to this channel as a Platinum Sewing Thimble and fill out this form to access the materials. Requests will be reviewed once a day.
The patterns are free to Thimble Platino members, but you must first subscribe to this YouTube channel as a Dedal Platino and fill out this form to access the materials. Applications will be reviewed once a day.
You can also send an email from your Gmail or Hotmail account to firstname.lastname@example.org with your YouTube account information.
The following link will take you to our YouTube channel “Retales de Mil Colores” where you will be able to watch the video and subscribe to watch it as many times as you want.
Most of our videos are recorded with the subtitle option. You must enable this option when you start playing the video. Most of our videos are recorded with subtitles.
For today’s tutorial, we will use the following materials.
- Two drawings I made using the watercolor pencil technique. We have a video on the channel where we talk in detail about this technique and where we tell you that these two drawings are available for free download on the site.
- we have a the special thermal wadding you see is a little shiny on one side. On the other side is the usual wadding. This is a specific iron-on material. It allows the heat to reflect and not transfer too much from one side to the other.
3. One light-colored plaid fabric that I will use on the inside, three matching fabrics that we will use on the outside4. Three buttons.5. Three bungee cords.6. Thread for some of the details we are going to embroider7. Bias tape to match fabrics This bias tape is already purchased made this way, but we can also make it perfectly with any fabric we are using.
All materials for this project can be ordered at this link. Click here
If you want to collaborate with me, you can become a member of Thimble :
- Silver (help my channel and access all the templates organized in folders)
- Gold (watching new videos before anyone else + the benefits of money)
- Platinum (exclusive videos like this + Gold benefits)